Why PMI-PMP© Certification?
- Better Pay: Increases your pay scale. Numerous studies have demonstrated and provide irrefutable evidence that PMP certified professionals earn about 20% higher pay than their non-certified counterparts (for similar work levels).
- Better Career: Increases your employability & provides accelerated career path within your organization. Career growth and job transitions are easier with a well-known certification like PMP (75% JD’s in naukri.com list PMP© as mandatory credential).
- Demonstrate Learning: Demonstrate to your employer that you are learning and interested in up-skilling yourself. Your commitment will definitely pay off multiple times over in long term (If you don’t care for your own career, why expect from anyone else in the world to care for your growth?).
- Become Recession Proof: Make your career recession proof with the world’s most prestigious certification (valid in more than 180+ countries around the world.)
High Level Course Outline (Indicative Syllabus)
- Overview of Project Management and PMBOK 5th Edition
- Knowledge of 5 Process Groups and PM Life Cycle
- Thorough understanding of 10 Knowledge Areas of PMBOK 5 (Including Scope, Integration, Time, Cost, Quality, HR, Risk, Stakeholders, Communications and Procuremeent Management)
- Exam Application Filling support and Exam Preparation strategies.
- Tons of Mock Exams and Practice Questions and Chat support after the class.
- Exam Duration: 4 Hours
- Exam Format: Multiple Choices
- Number of Question: 200 Questions
- Exam Pass Mark: 65% (Approximate)
- Exam Code:74-343
- Electronic Devices Permitted: No
- Open Book: No
- 35 PDU REP Training Certificate (Mandatory),
- PMP Exam Prep: How to ACE on first try (Text Book),
- PMP Prep Green Book Project Management Template Orange Book,
- Multi-Colour Flash Cards, PMP Memory Sheet and Stationary Kit,
- Digital Library of e-Books for Exam Preparation,
- 20+ Online Mock Exams in final PMP exam format,
- Lunch & Breakfast on all days of Training.
Trainer is a B-Tech from IIT Madras and has completed his MS & PhD from Cornell University, an alumnus of Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad and a practicing advocate of TS High Court. He is a certified DevOps Master®, PMP®, ACPSM, PgMP®, CBAP®, Six Sigma Master Black Belt among 150+ Certifications he achieved. He has mentored more than 12,000+ project managers worldwide in more than 8 countries till date both in PMP, PgMP and Agile methodologies. He is one of the world’s renowned corporate PMO Consultant and trained in more than 100 MNCs globally (ADP-2000+ members, CYIENT-1000+ members, DR Reddys Laboratories-500+ members, Kantar Operations-500+ members, Almarai-1000+ members etc)
Highlights of TLC PMI-PMP© Training